Tuesday 5 May 2015

chapter 2 . holy shit selling me away

I found my way back home crying my eyes out, sniffing as  i made my way towards a place which my mom calls home and what i call a whore house...

tears stung my eyes... causing me to stop out side my house  and sit down, i sobbed uncontrollably, all i ever wanted to do was go to art school... to sit there sharing my ideas, being someone, not having to deal with my mother and her lovers or how they treated me, to stop working for a jack ass who just wants to sleep with me, my college is all i had , and thats gone to... not being loved, being alone... its all im worth..

i hear a sharp piercing scream and gun shots from my apartment... i know my mom is shitty but i still have to check on her... i make my way upstairs and hide behind a pillar as i see 6 men walking out of my apartment.. " yes sir hes dead, i warned the woman, we will be expecting our package in 3 days "  said a tall bulky guy who looked like he just escaped from prison , he's dead? warned woman? so moms okay ?! i whimpered as i saw blood pool around my door entrance and i heard my mother screaming, i quickly ran inside to my mom who was holding jake's lifeless corpse.... oh god oh god oh god holy fucking nipples , holy shit ... fuck fuck fuck.. cocks and tits and shits and fucks ....

I paced around crying trying to gather my thoughts as my mom started screaming at me " they're coming they're coming! i cant give them it, i cant, i cant!!!!!!

"WHAT DID YOU DO MOM? WHY ARE THERE GUYS WITH MOTHER FUCKING GUNS  AND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TAKE, GIVE WHAT BACK ?!"

she came up to me and hugged me, she always did this when she wanted money for crack..."baby" she started, "now baby lemme tell you something aight, a month ago, this guy who was my client... he's one of the big guys , i took something from him, his names Marco black... and the guys came baby they just want their money back thats all so all we gotta do is pay it back"

"YOU WHAT! how much money !?" i shrieked

"40 k baby , its alright, you can pay it back we can ! i know it i love you so much"

"mama 40 fucking k? you could have helped us ! helped us live better what did you spend it on huh ? drugs ? alcohol? huh? " i said crying

" gambling baby.. and high quality drugs i promise you they're healthy" she whispered shouted ..... shes fucking crazy, i have a crack ass for a mother thats it were fucking dead... im fucking dead why dont i just hang myself from the fan... oh wait.. we dont have a fan you know why? cuz were to FUCKING POOR..
if it wasnt for my mothers bullshit, i could be fucking paying people to have a breakdown for me instead of me going through this bullshit myself.. no id have servants to wipe my ass and lick my shit if i wanted! but noo she is ... fucking..... crazy... thats it she is crazy... explains everything.

"baby" she said... " hes giving us three days, or the same thing will happen to us like it did to my jake.. oh my baby jake!" she held her chest and wailed..." hes going to kill me too and you if we dont give him 40 k by day after " she sobbed

 everything i had was already gone, my mother, my dad, my future, my talent, my chance at living....

i looked at her emotionless and whispered... " i'll get you your forty k"...

she held her chest and cried in joy....i sighed as i took out my phone and dailed..."hey, mark... ill join the auction...."


No comments:

Post a Comment